Building Stronger Communities; Changing Lives
Creating Empowerment Through Autonomy
Vision and Mission Statement
CETA Inc. envisions a world where all individuals have the health and wellness tools, resources, and support to maximize the quality of life.
CETA mobilizes people and resources to propel overall health and wellness. We provide innovative programs and services that focus on the whole person and improve the quality of life.
In fulfilling its mission CETA Inc. will,
• Advocate for health and wellness awareness
• Support organizations and missions related to health and wellness
• Provide the most up to date research and resources regarding health and wellness
• Develop its program and service participants holistically
• Partner with organizations and corporations to expand the reach of health and wellness services.
Stevie Baggs Jr. is a three-time All-American and a graduate of Bethune Cookman University. Many know him for his athletic career in the NFL and CFL. Recognized as the only athlete to play for 11 professional football teams, Baggs accounts how his experience prepared him for a purpose beyond the stadium with his newly released book, titled Greater Than the Game. Since his 10 years in football. Baggs has empowered the youth and adults nationwide with motivational speaking, was honored as the City of Atlanta's Health & Wellness Ambassador by Mayor Kasim Reed, and has recently celebrated the CETA Foundation's 16th year of service to risk communities.